Monday 12 January 2009

More Rugby Talk...

...This time at 8.30 in the morning on Radio London. The daughters thought this was a huge laugh as it meant the school run was postponed by 15 minutes and they were allowed to watch morning TV while I talked gumshields and glamour and tried to stack the dishwasher very quietly. Also being interviewed was Felicia Field, uber-gorgeous partner of England flanker James Haskell who also happens to be a Mills & Boon fan. What a girl, and what a fab ambassador for our readers. If you want to hear her inside view of real life with a rugby hero, listen here. (It’s about 2.35 into the programme...)

And (thanks so much to Marilyn for reminding me!) here’s the full line up of the books in the International Billionaire’s series, which starts next month.


The Prince’s Waitress Wife – Sarah Morgan (February)
At the Argentinean Billionaire’s Bidding – India Grey (March)
The French Tycoon’s Pregnant Mistress – Abby Green (April)
The Ruthless Billionaire’s Virgin – Susan Stephens (May)
The Italian Count’s Defiant Bride – Catherine George (June)
The Sheikh’s Love-Child – Kate Hewitt (July)
Blackmailed into the Greek Tycoon’s Bed – Carol Marinelli (August)
The Virgin Secretary’s Impossible Boss – Carole Mortimer (September)


They’re all first and foremost stonking passionate and emotional romances by a bunch of totally fabulous writers (and me too) but all of them have a connection with one of the sexiest sports on the planet. Heaven in eight volumes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

India
I can't begin to tell you how good,
At the Argentinean Billionaire's Bidding is!
I must have Alejandro, the guy is utterly perfect, I'm in love with him.
The whole book is sexy, sassy, funny, emotional and damned good.
There are so many brilliant line's in this book, I've begun to note them down, I'll let you know my fave. There are so many!
When Tamsin stood in the tunnel at Twickenham, I swear I could smell the mud off the player's togs, I'm not joking.
Thanks India, reading this book last weekend, was the perfect tonic for lifting my blue's.
Hugs to you
xx Karen

Unknown said...

Karen, that's so lovely of you. I've been thinking of you over the weekend and hoping you're OK. Sorry to hear that there's still no news but glad that Alejandro took your mind off the bad stuff for a little while!
xxx

Anonymous said...

India,

Have just returned from an almost shamefully emotional trip to the post office. Am reminded of the feeling one gets when sending their little tykes off to school for the first time. The lovely clerk was so kind...she didn't laugh when He had to practically drag me away from her counter...mind you I was looking back at my wee baby the whole time he was leading me out the door!

xxTrenda

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing and oh what a line up!

Here is an article that appeared in the Times:

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1870660,00.html

Anonymous said...

Wow, India, that is one serious line up of authors! Do you know if M&B are going to put out a box set like they did with House of Neroli?

Love the new pic of you-looking sickeningly gorgeous and sophisticated as ever!

Love,

Rach.
XXXX

Unknown said...

Thanks for that link Marilyn-- what a great article! I LOVE that bit from Sarah Morgan's book, which is an absolute treat. I'm reading it just now and it's brilliant-- the heroine has you rooting for her so much. (And the hero is utterly delicious...)

Not sure about the box-set Rach, but it would be good, wouldn't it?! They could do a picture of a rugby ball going across all the spines of the books. (Or something!)